Video Visits are now available at Doc’s Diet.
You cannot schedule them online, please call your preferred office if you are interested.
Here is a list of requirements in order to participate;
- Be an established patient, having been seen in office within the last year.
- Between the ages of 18-55 (at practitioners discretion)
- No disqualifying medical conditions
- Not taking any of the following medications
- Modafinil (Provigil)
- Armodafinil (Nuvigil)
- Amphetamine salts (Adderall)
- Methylphenirate (Ritalin/concerta)
- Lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse)
- Diethylpropion (Tenuate)
- Phendimetrazine (Bontril)
- Be approved for your first video visit by a Doc’s Diet practitioner
- Have created an OnPatient account through Doc’s Diet online portal
- Have a mailing address in the state of California
- MUST have a blood pressure cuff at home in order to take your blood pressure during video call
- Have a scale/way to report your current weight
- Sign the Telehealth contract
- Must be seen in office at least once a year to continue participation
Please call your preferred office to inquire further.